Bullying Awareness Training for Staff
Discovering that a child or young person is experiencing bullying, or is involved in bullying, can be daunting. How we react and how we respond to bullying behaviour is vital to reaching a successful outcome for everyone involved.
“It really shed a light on how many different forms bullying can take in our digital age.” – Workshop attendee
Our Bullying Awareness Training for Staff course is specifically designed to develop awareness of bullying and cyberbullying. The session explores recent guidance and offers solutions to how organisations can work together to create inclusive environments and provide effective support for children and young people.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Detail what behaviours constitute bullying and harassment
- Share an awareness of the prevalence of bullying
- Recognise the impact and long term effects of bullying on children and young people
- Detail the differences and similarities of cyberbullying
- Know how to appropriately deal with bullying incidents
- Lead on future plans to reduce the effects of bullying behaviours
“I realised how important it is to have a proactive approach to bullying.” – Workshop attendee
Staff and volunteers who work with children and young people in schools, nurseries, alternative education providers, youth centres, family support venues, community groups, leisure centres and all other environments where adults have a duty of care to young people.
To register your interest please complete our training enquiry form.