Digital Safety training for parents and carers
Duration: 1.5 hrs online
Do you worry about your child in the online world? This training will help you support them through the potential risks and show them how to enjoy the positive side of being online more safely.
What are the benefits?
- Feel more confident about what your child is doing online and how to help keep them safe
- Learn strategies for how to make things safer at home
- Explore topics from cyberbullying to self-image, and gaming to grooming
- Ask questions and get expert advice from Kidscape
What will I learn?
- Understand the online world for children and young people
- Recognise and respond to online risks
- Talk to your child about online risks
- Understand how to keep your child safe online
- Share your experiences and learn from other parents and carers
- Know where to get help
How do I book?
We'll post upcoming dates here when they're available.
If you would like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org