For all press enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press email list
We can provide comment on:
- Bullying of children and young people
- Online safety and cyberbullying
- Emotional health and wellbeing of children and young people
- School exclusion and behaviour in schools,
- Peer mentoring and education policy with regards to child wellbeing
We do not comment on ongoing court cases.
We take the wellbeing of children very seriously, and for this reason we are unable to facilitate press interviews with young people and families affected by bullying at short notice. On occasion we will have media-ready individuals for editorial pieces. These requests should therefore be made with significant notice.
Our CEO Lauren Seager-Smith has many years experience in providing interviews and comment for television, radio and print.
Lauren Seager-Smith - CEO Kidscape
Lauren is a highly regarded leader in the anti-bullying sector and a campaigner for the rights of children and young people. She is a regular contributor across all forms of media. This experience includes BBC, ITV, Sky News, The Times, The Guardian, Huffington Post and more. Lauren also writes comment pieces and is a regular blog writer.